I signed up for J. Kaye’s Book Challenge. The goal is to read 100+ in 2010. I love to read so I doubt this will be too difficult. Why don’t you join? If you do, let me know – I’d love to keep tabs on the books you are reading and can include on my list 😉 You don’t have to review the books, just post the ones you are reading.
What I’ll do is have one post and keep a link to it on my sidebar, that way both you and I can keep track of the books on my list. Shouldn’t be too difficult! I already know the ones I’ll start with – the Garden Gate series 🙂
Be sure to post both title and author! I’d like atleast 1/4 to 1/2 of the books on my list to be new authors.
***I’m holding a contest for all those who will join me in this! Make an effort to read – even if you can’t do 100 books, to me the goal is just to read, to expand your horizons … so for the contest:
You must be a follower. In the comments put your name and your blog. For every 25 books that I read during this challenge I am offering a book (or more). All you have to do is join this challenge with me, read as much as you can. If we don’t get to 100 that’s ok, we tried!
The rules according to J. Kaye:
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn’t count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.