The lovely girls over at If You Give a Girl A Pen have awarded me with my first award – something so monumental for me that I can’t help but pass it along 🙂 I’m passing it along to those blogs that are small (just like me) yet offer alot to aspiring writers – whether its in their lessons, advice, wit, humor or just plain having a great blog :0) (or just blogs that I absolutely love)
1. D’ann Mateer at Five Bazillion and One
2. The Koala Bear
3. Slushbusters – a fantastic group of 7 writers – you need to check them out!
4. Stina Lindenblatt – Seeing Creative (a wonderful new friend with a similar name)
5. Jeannie Campbell – The Character Therapist
6. Jessica Nelson – BookingIt
7. Karen Gowen – Coming Down the Mountain
8. Loren Christie – Dude, Where Am I? (my fellow book reading buddy)
I’m supposed to list 12 – but I just got home from the gym after work and I’m exhausted, my kids are arguing about going to bed and my hubby wants to spend a ‘little’ bit of time with me before bed …. so all I’ve got are 8 right now … but man, these 8 are fantastic! Check them out!
Rules to Accept the Award:
Put the logo on your blog in your post.
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.